"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Dear Blog,
I have not forgotten about you. I am however w.a.y. behind in my blogging with um..just about everything. I know I need to change your header and border! I promise I'm going to work on it very very soon. You are going to like being decorated with pictures of Miss C from my new camera! She is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! Wait until you see her with her friends at their birthday parties and in her Pinkalicious Halloween costume! Love! Oh, wait you probably already saw her in that. Oh well I'm sure I didn't post them all! Our girl is growing up as you know. People were right when they told me that 3.5-4 is such a hard age. My girl is super sweet as you know because I've written so much about her and her preciousness, but she is also extremely strong willed and loses her "ears" from time to time!
She is my heart and I'm so glad that I was chosen as her mommy and Sam her daddy! (I know, I know, I say this in every other post!) She's funny and loves to dance! She's shy and has the cutest giggle ever! We can't get enough of her!
I am so looking forward to updating you about all of the above + more!
Love,
Your Author
P.S. Get some rest! You'll be working hard for me over the next couple of days!

No comments: