"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Last Saturday, my house was full of Christmas fun! Being together was a treat for all. Saturday had some "sunshine" but we all were thinking about the horrific news about Newtown, CT. My heart was not only aching it was broken. So so so sad. My prayers will be with those families and that town for the weeks and months to come for sure. I was thinking about making a memory ornament of Newtown and placing each person's name that lost their lives that day on a strip of paper and placing each strip inside a clear ornament. I want their memories to go on. This is just a thought.

So getting back to Saturday! I saw and loved on my twin loves, Big C and Kelsey! These four are my heart. I love them! They are precious in every way imaginable! LOVE THEM!

One of C's gifts from my sister was this pair of rain boots! She wanted to wear them all day. When she heard that Sunday would be a rainy day she couldn't wait to wear her rainboots! She also thought they were appropriate to wear to our Sunday School's Christmas party that night...

My Sassy girl!


No comments: