"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, December 28, 2012

I love Christmas ornaments! Every year I add new ones to our tree that reflect our year! C made a couple hand made ones at Ms. Leah's and in Sunday School. I always add a new picture of her in a photo ornament (these are my absolute favorite)! She hand painted a Christmas tree on a cermanic ornament at Saluda Shoals which I also love! C began ballet this year and so we have one each from her aunt, Nanny, and us! We have a family ornament that marks the year! My favorite fun ornament is the one that we took in a photo booth during a recent Christmas family fun night at Harmon's Tree Farm that our church put on.
The bottom picture is not an ornament but a nativity set. I've never had one in our home but had one growing up. I couldn't find the perfect one for years. This past summer when we were in Charleston I passed by a children's boutique in the market and spotted this perfect child friendly nativity set. C can play with it and I don't have to worry about anything breaking. C loves it. We love it. We have loved telling C about the greatest Christmas present ever this Christmas...the birth of Baby Jesus!

1 comment:

Heather and Travis said...

I love all of your new ornaments! What a special gift and memory. I also love, love, love that little nativity!! How perfect!