"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

March 29, 2010

This was Caroline's Birthday! She woke us up and we sang to her and then we headed downstairs so she could open her presents. It was a lot of fun having her Aunt Rhonda and cousins Courtney and Kelsey to share the day with us! (We do have videos of her first year but we've never posted them because somehow we lost the cord that connects to the computer. We've since bought a new one but we are in the process of transferring the videos to cd's and its all in real time, which means its going to take forever to get them all on cd's. Needless to say when this process is complete we're buying a new video camera..our current one is not even that old, but we want one that records on a memory card).
Here's our little girl on her first birthday!

She loved opening her presents! The paper
was more fun than the gift!

You are too funny little girl!

I am going to like my choo choo train!

Look at her face!

Happy girl!

OH!

You sweet baby girl!

She absolutely loves this vacuum cleaner!

Trying to let her tongue figure it all out!

Eating my very first happy meal at McDonald's!

What is it?

Caroline is very happy but occasionally she
will cry, but only for a half second!

Yum! Yum! Yum!

Are you stressed on your birthday! No, you're
wanting to play peek-a-boo!


Love all of your funny faces!

Mmmm mama this is good!

Thinking with our tongue again!

I can eat these all day!

After my happy meal my cousins took me to play!

She wasn't real sure about this but she did it!

Then on to the zoo!

Look at Courtney and Kelsey! I had no idea they
were even in the picture! They are too funny with their
glasses and their poses!

Mommy and her favorite girl!

Our little family!

Courtney took her in to look at the Lorikeet's! She
loved it!

We wanted one to land on her arm so bad!

The flowers were gorgeous! So is our little one!

Aw!

Little girl loves her girls!


I think Caroline had a very happy first birthday!
It was a day that I willalways cherish just like the
day she was born! We are so blessed to have
her and thankful for the opportunity of
being this little girl's parents! I just don't
know how to thank God more for her!

2 comments:

Daniel and Carrie Moore said...

Looks like Miss Caroline had a great day! Oh and I don't think she has enough toys so you should probably get her a few more! Haha. These girls and their toys :) I love her little smile when she shows her two bottom teeth. It's so cute! Enjoyed reading about the birthday fun!! :)

Cortney said...

So much fun!! We need to go back to the zoo together again soon!!

I hope that you are having a wonderful spring break with Miss Caroline!! :)