"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, June 20, 2010

During the latter part of our courtship (I like that word), I wondered what it would be like for when Sam became a father. I knew he was wonderful with children, especially his nieces and nephews, and my two nieces, when they were smaller, (who are now by the way teenagers). He adored them all and yet I couldn't even imagine then that he'd be like the father he is today. He surpassed those early immature expectations by far!
Caroline just lights up when she sees her daddy whether if its him coming home from work or picking her up from church nursery (even if I'm closer she'll still walk (run is the better word) to him, or even picking her up from Ms. Leah's. I'm sad to say but she's a daddy's girl (although she chose to come to me after he first picked her up)! It warms my heart to see them together playing, singing, talking, laughing, or whatever they love doing together.
Fathers certainly have a very special role to fill in their children's lives and I'm so thankful and blessed that Caroline has the example that all of my life I had hopes and dreams for in a father for my children!
Thank you Sam for being all that you are to Caroline and me. You are such a wonderful husband and father. I could not ask for anything more.

So with it being father's day we decided to take a few family photos. Here's some of my favorites!


The Leviners. Father's Day. June 20, 2010.

My two favorites!


Daddy stealing kisses from his girl!


I think Sam's critiquing his new patio and C
is seeing something new for the first time!


Caroline loves flowers, especially pulling them off!


Little girl is walking on her new patio and loving it!


Loving, adorable, precious... Sweet Caroline
wishes her daddy the best Father's Day!

3 comments:

Kathy Hardison said...

Love the new pics! What a sweet family. I hope Sam had a great Father's Day. Love you all

Heather and Travis said...

She may be a daddy's girl, but she looks just like her mommy!

What a wonderful post about such a wonderful daddy and husband. Happy Father's Day, Sam!

Andrea said...

Sweet Sweet SWEET pics! Love that new patio!