"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, December 02, 2011

We love our friends The Broadwells! They are precious! Here's their sweet daughter, Sarah Ann, celebrating by eating a cupcake at her third birthday party! I absolutely love birthday parties and Sarah Ann celebrated hers at one of my most favorite places, Chick-fil-A! It was such a cool breakfast birthday party! Caroline loves this picture of Sarah Ann! She keeps asking me every time she sees this picture of her about why she has cupcake all over her mouth! I tell her it was because the cupcake was just so good! I love Sarah Ann's party outfit which was made by her sweet momma Cortney!
Sarah Ann turns 3!

This was when Sarah Ann turned 2! Her party was at
My Little Gym!

Caroline at Sarah Ann's 2nd birthday!

This is Reese! Reese is Sarah Ann's little brother!
Reese turned one at the end of last March!

C playing at Reese's 1st birthday!

No comments: