"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, March 26, 2012

I've been feeling a little scattered lately! There is so much going on and so many things to fulfill and tasks to complete! I love busyness! It means I'm healthy and happy and I'm needed! I am excited about all the happenings going on in my life right now; with Caroline turning three this Thursday being the most important. We are super excited that this precious little girl is in our lives, and she's growing and thriving and becoming smarter by the second, literally. She fills our lives with so much joy and I can hardly believe that its been three years. My little one is no longer an infant nor a baby nor a toddler. She's a little girl (but she calls herself big girl baby)!
It's going to be bittersweet to blog her three year old letter from this proud momma later on this week!

No comments: