"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Since it was a very warm day for this time of year I thought I'd better post these cute pics of my sweet girl! She's making me hot just looking at her in her turtle neck and jeans, but she's super cute with her big black bow and hello kitty band-aid!  These pics were taken on February 8th and I'm not remembering what we were doing or where we must've been going, but a lot of pictures just like these were taken. Speaking of pictures, I have fallen on the slack side of taking weekly pictures of Caroline since February. I think it's more with being super busy with juggling all the gizillion roles that I have and including adding two more things on my plate like training for my first 5K and taking some courses to finish up my plus 30!
I'll do better with getting back on schedule. I have a lot to post and you know how I dislike not posting frequently about my girl and how much we enjoy her!

 Sweet Miss C!

No comments: